At Verhey Carpets, you’ll find an impressive variety of carpet styles. From sharp patterns to colorful solids, our styles are available in hundreds of shades, hues and tones. Whether your preference tends toward traditional elegance or the latest designer look, we can help you find the right carpet for your taste as well as your budget.
We carry the brands people want such as Bealieu, Cavan, Couristan, Design Materials, Dixie, Fabrica, Glen Eden, J Mish, Kane, Masland, Missoni, Mohawk, Shaw, Tuftex, and Unique. Our knowledgeable sales and design associates are salaried and not on a commission. Their goal is to make your carpet shopping experience easy and enjoyable.
When it’s time to install, you can count on getting the most professional job possible from our own team of talented experts, some with over 20 years experience with us!
- Smooth, soft cut-pile surface
- Versatile in performance & in appearance
- Works well with traditional rooms
- Used a lot in formal areas
- Textured surface helps hide footprints
- Great casual appearance
- Extremely popular style
- Ideal for active families
- Use in any room
- Textured surface with nubby appearance
- Extremely durable and long wearing
- Great for active room
Cut and Uncut
- Distinctive carved appearance
- Cut and loops give a variety of surface levels
- Multi-colors help hide stains, and traffic
- Can really spice up a room
- Fits a variety of room settings
- Several different levels of loops
- Creates a unique looking pattern effect
- Has a casual appearance
- Very durable, hides traffic well
- Loops are all the same height
- Extremely durable
- Casual appearance
- Great for active area
- Bulky yarns produced in a level loop or multi-level loop carpet construction
- Extremely durable
- Good choice for active areas in the home
This is the most popular synthetic carpet fiber used today. It offers tremendous value, performance and easy maintenance. Nylon provides brilliant colors and hides soil and traffic well.
Is also called polypropylene. Olefin fibers are commonly used in the construction of berbers, level loops and outdoor carpets. Olefin carpets are highly stain, static, mold and mildew resistant.
Gives excellent color clarity with a soft feel to the carpet. Lacks the durability of a nylon carpet.
Has a real wool look and appearance. Used mainly in level loops, bath mats and some velvet carpet styles. Offers good mold and mildew resistance with low static levels.
Although somewhat expensive, wool offers great bulk, performance and an elegant look.