Laminate, Vinyl, & Linoleum
The durability and easy maintenance of laminate, vinyl and linoleum flooring is perfect for families with active lifestyles.
With an almost endless variety of looks, from elegant ceramic tile or stone appearance to beautiful hardwood or patterns ranging from country to contemporary, a broad range of cost is available to fit any budget.
Let us show you samples from such famous makers as Armstrong, Columbia, Congoleum, IVC, Inspira, Mannington, Marmoleum, Metro Floor, and Tarkett and find the perfect style and color match for your needs.
Features and Benefits
- Superior scratch resistance
- Superior impact resistance
- Superior stain & fade resistance
- Glueless locking systems for no mess installations
- Easy care finish
- Installs over many type of subfloors, including concrete slabs
- Wide assortment of patterns and colors
- Unlimited style and design options — match any decor
- Ease of maintenance — no hassles with mopping
- Good durability — even in traffic areas
- Broad range of costs — fits all budgets
- Extremely moisture resistant — for wet area use
- Unlimited usage — use in any room of the home
- Better resiliency — easier underfoot
- Sheet or tile
- Natural beauty
- Long lasting (makes it a good value)
- Stands up to heavy traffic
- Renewable material is environmentally friendly